CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Hills Are Alive!

On wednesday night Erik and I had the chance to see the Sound of Music at Tuacahn with Mark and Julie and Ross and Susan. We had such a great time. For all of you who don't know the Sound of Music is my favorite movie and I have every song memorized. I just wish I could carry a tune. Climb Every Mountain is my favorite song and it was sung last night by the lovely nun we got our picture with. She was the hi-light of the show, at least for me. This was one of the best nights Erik and I have spent together in a long time. I am so lucky that he enjoys the artsy things I do. Thanks babe your the best!

3 comments:

Beth and Shilo said...

You look so different with out bangs, I haven't seen you without bangs for awhile. I like no bangs better, even though bangs look awesome on you. That looks like alot of fun. I was a little confused when I saw that picture without reading. I was like what the nun??? Give the boys a HUGE kiss and hug from me. Miss you guys!!

Joleen said...

I'm sooooo Jealous! I would love tobe able to go to Tuachan. Hopefully, sometime this summer we will get down there and be able to go. I love it! Can't wait to see you guys in California. Grandma Harper already bought passes for you and the boys to go to Nut Tree. She is so excited to have you come. Drive carefully.
Love ya!

Lindsay said...

Oh I love the sound of music too! Looks like you guys had fun. We are thinking about going to Les Mis in September at Tuacahn, i'm excited!

I set our blog to private, so if you get a chance could you email me your email address and I will send you a blog invite. thanks! lindsayferguson226@gmail.com