CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden!!!

Today is our baby boy Kaden's second birthday. He is such an adorable boy and has grown and changed so much in the past year. He is always laughing and when he flashes you one of those adorable smlies you can't help but smile too.

Kaden spent most of the day sitting with his daddy and Zorro watching conference and football and chewing on his toothbrush. I have no idea why he loves this so much.



Kaden wasn't to sure about opening his presents but he really got the hang of it after the first one. He was definitely spoiled this year, he got lots of toys and the cutest clothes from his aunt Beth and Joleen. Beth is turning him into such a little stud. The next time he wears them I will take pictures so everyone can see.



We had Brittany and Dustin and Brooke and Jona over for cupcakes and ice cream. All the kids had such a fun time playing together. We are so lucky to have such great family so close. They have all become some of our greatest friends and it is so fun to be surounded by so many wonderful kids. Thank you so much to everyone for making it such a great birhday for Kaden. We love you so much Kaden!

4 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!!! Oh, it's so sad that we don't get to be there :( It's feels so strange reading about it on your blog rather than being there at your house with football on and opening presents in your front room... Kaden really is the sweetest little kid. I have never met a boy that age that will sit and just chill like he will! He has the cutest dang smile and such a fun personality. We love you guys and are glad that he had such a fun day!!

Beth and Shilo said...

Oh I am so sad we couldn't be there to celebrate his birthday with him. That is when I miss you guys the most is when we can not be with you guys to celebrate birthdays.

I can not believe my Kaden (with a K) is two!! He still is and always will be the baby. I am glad I got to see him and you guys if only for 20 minutes on Friday. I hope Brocky is feeling better.

I got a cute picture of Kaden in his new duds I will send you. Actually I will probably post it so you can steal it from my blog.

Happy Birthday Kaden!! I love you!

Joleen said...

It sounds like Kaden had a fun bithday yesterday. I can't believe he is two already! He looks so cute! Wish we could have been there to celebrate his birthday with him and with you. I really miss that! Glad he had such a fun day and can't wait to see him in his new clothes. Love ya!

Brooke said...

Happy B-Day big guy! Thanks for inviting us to your party