CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN!

The best part about having little kids on Halloween is that it doesn't last for just one night but it lasts for a whole week. It all started a week ago when we went to the halloween carnival at Dylan's school. They had the big bouncy houses and slides which are the boys favorites. then we went around to all the booths to play the games and get prizes but their favorite thing was a train ride that was pulled by a big tractor according to Brock (actually it was just a riding lawnmower but he was fascinated.)
Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and the cutest turtle ever!

Then during the week both the boys had parties at school an they said they had so much fun. Brocks class sang songs for all the parents and Erik got to go see that cause I was working but he said it was so cute and in typical Brock fashion he was the most animated singer out of all the kids. At Dylans party all the kids did a parade through the school and then made a witches brew in class and made spider donuts. It makes me wish i was a kid again. Then when friday rolled around I thought the boys would be burnt out but I should know better. We took the boys to a trunk or treat at the community center and then ended the night with Brooke and Jona and Brittany and Dustin. The kids went trick or treating in their neighborhood and then were hyper all night thanks to the sugar rush. It could not have been better!

4 comments:

Beth and Shilo said...

Oh man they are so stinking cute! I wish I could of seen them in their costumes.

I can't wait to have kids to have to do all of that with. Kids make every holiday that much more fun. And you have three adorable boys to spend your holidays with. Thats when I miss the boys the most is on Holidays or Birthdays. I missed Trick or Treating with them this year.

Cute pics. See you guys later this week. Drive safe tonight, the weather is pretty snowy!

Joleen said...

They are so cute! It sounds like Halloween is a big hit at your house! Dad and I left some candy out by the door and went out. I'm sure we did not have many trick or treaters since we live down a private lane, but, surprise, surprise, all the candy was gone!!!! We have two little kids that live next door to us and 2 little girls that live in the house in front of us. I hope they at least got some. Anyways, the boys were so cute in their costumes. Glad they had such a great time for Halloween. We sure miss them!

Brooke said...

That was a fun night! Glad you guys came over! The boys looked cute!

Brittany said...

WHAT A WEEK! I BET THE BOYS HAD TONS OF FUN. I AM GLAD THAT WE GOT TO SEE THEM ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN. YOUR BOYS ARE SO STINKIN CUTE. I HOPE WE GET TOGETHER SOON.