CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Top reasons I love Christmas!

We have had a crazy week with the kids school christmas parties but it has been so much fun. I have been able to try and bring out my creative side which I am sad to say is extremely tiny. We made this train car for Dylans choo choo parade at school. It was so much fun getting his ideas on how to decorate it and where he wanted everything and I think it turned out pretty cute and he totally loved it. We spent about three hours constructing the whole thing. I love that bonding time.
Brock had his party on wednesday and it was so much fun. Its the first time I have had the chance to spend all day with him at school. They decorated their own little gingerbread houses and it is so cute to see how much effort Brock puts into it, all the kids just put as much candy as they could and in no particular way but Brock sat their for then minutes longer than all the rest and was so precise. I had to take Kaden with me to the party and he became an honorary member of the class. He danced for all the parents while the kids sang thir christmas songsa dn made everybody laugh. He even sat on Santas lap and loved it. These sweet boys make every holiday so much better.



































2 comments:

Brittany said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A WAY BUSY WEEK. I AM SOOO EXCITED TO COME OVER TONIGHT. THE SCHOOLS DID WAY FYN STUFF FOR THE BOYS. I BET THEY LOVED IT.

Andrea Harper said...

It's SO true, kids make everything more fun! Dylan looks so excited in that picture with his train car. And sweet little Brock, it sounds like he was the same as when we did gingerbread houses at Beth's. He was SO into it, and cared about every little piece that he put on. He is so funny. Love those kids!!!