CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

What a Season!!!

So friday night was one of the best nights ever. We stayed at home to watch the Utes battle Alabama in the BCS Sugar Bowl. I have to be perfectly honest I was completely nervous to watch the game and I thought Utah was going to have a very tough time. Boy was I wrong, they came out like champs and totally ready to play such a tough competetor. It has been such an amazing year and we had such a great time at all the games. I am already excited to see what next season has in store. GO UTES!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

I AM SOO EXCITED FOR YOUR TEAM, SUCKS I HAD TO WORK THAT NIGHT. I CAUGHT A LITTLE OF IT IN PATIENT'S ROOMS. HOPEFULLY THEY'LL HAVE THAT KIND OF SEASON NEXT YEAR!

Brooke said...

Those are really cute pics of you guys at the game! That was a SWEET game

Pete and Sum said...

Hey Lisa! Hope you don't mind I added you to my blog. Sounds like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I'm so jealous you all got to hang out together and make gingerbread houses! I miss you guys so much!! Your little ones are gettin so big! I had forgotten Dylan was born on you 20th b-day. I can't even believe 6 years have gone by since then. I know what you mean about your first baby being a bit of a challenge but what a blessing kids are. They are the best. We for sure need to plan a golf weekend for our hubbies so we can have girl time and catch up. I miss you, girl!! Glad we can keep in touch now. Love ya! Sum

Joleen said...

We watched the game here in Arizona, and we loved it! Utah should totally be #1 in the country. They had an awesome team this year! Cute pics of you guys.

Andrea Harper said...

Oh my, what a good lookin family! Ha ha. You guys look so cute decked out in your RED. Love it. I hear your movin? Maybe we can come down to help?

Unknown said...

hi lisa-
i randomly found your blog. we haven't seen you guys for so long! it looks like you are doing great. so hi to eric.

Unknown said...

i mean "say" hi to eric! :)

The Gray Fam said...

Hey guys!! Ran across your blog so I figured I would say hi! your little family is so cute and is getting so big!!! Hope all is well!! Amber (Haslam)