CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Home

This Last month has been crazy we moved into a new LARGER house with two levels and lots of space to move around. The best part of it all is the Hot Tub and Pool. The other night we all jumped in and played. I will let you know what my gas bill is next month.



Some other things going on is Dylan is loving his new school. We had Daddy Doughnut Day last friday. Dylan also took the training wheels off his bike and is cruising aroung the neighborhood. Brock and Dylan have found some awesome new friends. The neighborhood has lots of kids which is a very good thing. Coral Canyon was more like a retirement community. It was so great to have everyone down for the move. Thank you so much for all the help. Hope to have everyone back soon for a pool party.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

I AM GLAD YOU HAVE FINALLY POSTED. I BET YOU ARE LOVING YOUR NEW HOUSE. IT IS SOO PRETTY, I'M JEALOUS. THAT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NEIGHBORHOOD EVER! EVERYONE LOVES IT!

Andrea Harper said...

Love the new house. I could really use a hot tub righ about now...I'm looking out the window and it's snowing....poopy. See you tomorrow! (lisa)

Beth and Shilo said...

Yes it is a huge and beautiful house. I love it. That is so good the boys have so many kids to play with in the neighborhood, but sad because when I come visit now they will want to play with their friends rather than hang out with their aunt Beth. =(

I bet you guys will put that pool to good use this summer. And yes yes, wait to you see your gas bill! You might just have to wait until summer when the sun can heat up your pool naturally to use the pool. The WHOLE pool will be a hot tub by August.

Love ya and miss ya, see you next weekend.

Beth and Shilo said...

Oh and I can not believe Dylan is riding with out his training wheels. I would of loved to see him learning. He is getting to big to fast. Will you stop feeding him so him will stop growing?? No, Ok than get on getting me another nephew/neice. Ha Ha.

Vicki said...

What a great surprise to find you on my list!!! You must have somehow got this from your Dad. It was GREAT to view your blog. Those darling boys are soooooo cute and getting so big. Glad we can keep in touch this way. Love to all of you... VIcki

Unknown said...

how exciting! do you think St. George could use a pediatric dentist? maybe we'll move there... hmmm

The Brady Bunch said...

LISA! How are you? This is K.D. I found you on Alta's blog. What' new??? Check out our blog: kdsbradybunch.blogspot.com

The Brady Bunch said...

We're going to Disneyland April 15-18. Email me so I can have your email address, mine is:
shortykddid@hotmail.com