CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

FEELIN HOT HOT HOT!


So since its been like 110 degrees down here we are having to find different ways to cool off. Today we spent all morning and most of the afternoon looking for houses (fun for erik and I but not so much for the kids). We made it home at about five and it was still soooooo hot we were all sweaty and a little cranky. I had gotten a flyer in the mail about a new community center so we decided to check it out and it ended up being one of the greatest nights. Dylan and Brock have gotten to be such good swimmers mostly in thanks to their wonderful auntie beth, even Kaden couldn't get enough. I think we will start making this a weekly ritual!



2 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

Fun! What a good family activity for you guys! The boys look so dang cute, give them a big wet kiss from me k?

Beth and Shilo said...

How fun. That pool looks alot like the one at the Lehi rec center. I bet they loved it. Those boys are swimming fools, they love it, they can't get enough. Next time you come up bring their swimsuits so I can take them swimming. I love swimming with them. Oh and are you guys looking for a new house??? Exciting!!