CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

How time flies

Here we are in june and we have been in St George 6 months now. It has not hit 118 degrees yet but it is warm. We try to stay cool as we can here. Kids are enjoying the new game we bought for our Game Cube MarioKart double Dash. Brock and Dylan like being baby luigi and baby mario. They can give Mom and Dad a run for their money. Work is good with both Lisa and I. Lisa is now training all the new hires and this week has worked a lot. It has been a busy week. I have been dealing with a lot of different issues including an insurance claim on the office building in provo I manage. it will only cost 200,000.00 dollars to replace. So I will be making my fair share of trips to Salt Lake this month. We hope to see everyone for fishing in a couple of weeks. it has been a long time since Moms fish stories have been told around the campfire and Kevin almost drowning in Panguitch Lake. It will be a good time. Oh and we bought a new car, yes the Mazda is gone after only 185,000 miles!!!!!!!!!! We love the new Civic and the gas mileage. A 350 dollar trip to Salt lake now only costs us 85! We love hearing from all of you and hope all are doing well. We will update or site more often. PROMISE!!!

2 comments:

Beth and Shilo said...

Yea I am excited to go fish!! I agree it has been way to long since we have all been camping. I don't seem to remember Kevin almost drowning in Panguitch Lake?? See you in two weeks. Givee the kiddos a big hug from Auntie Beth!! Love Ya!!

The Moshers said...

It's too bad that you all can't fish worth a darn....my man would have cleaned up!! I've added your blog to my list...we can have a race to see who will update the least! Ha ha! Who can keep up with Beth anyway? We miss you all and I loved the pic of In-N-Out...