CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Soundtrack to my life.

Alright beth I will give this a shot. Yours was all too wierd and all the songs matched really well. I think I have enough weird songs to make this funny. so here you go.

Opening Credits: When you were young by the killers. 
Waking up: Dead! (Ha) My chemical Romance
First Day at School: Where the streets have no name  U2
Falling in Love: Dont cha by the Pussycat Dolls. LOL Idont know how to feel about that.
Fight Song: Love gets me everytime Shania Twain. I feel Gay.
Prom: Dejame Entrar. Mana. Spanish and the translation is funny. :)
Breaking Up: Father of Mine by Everclear???
Lifes OK: Shoulda been a cowboy Toby Keith
Mental Breakdown: Takin it easy the Eagles. That is good.
Driving: When the sand Runs Out , Rascal Flats
Flashback: Beverly Hills Wheezer
Getting Back Together: Tears in Heaven Eric Clapton. Ahhh precious.
Wedding: LOL Iron Man Ozzy Osborne. Nice!!
Birth of a child: Im so Happy that I cant stop Cryin. Toby Keith Very nice!!
Final Battle: Im a hustler Baby: Jay Z
Death Scene: Sweet Child of Mine  GandR
Closing Credits: When you say nothing at all Randy Travis. 

Alright I wasted enough time at work. There you go.



5 comments:

Beth and Shilo said...

HaHa Scary how true some of those can be huh?? My favorite was final battle "Im a Hustler" It was something fun to do to waste some time.

Erik and Lisa Harper said...

Thats cause I am a gangsta Hustla Baby, That was interesting. Did you here that some employers are now banning bloging cause it eats up too much time. Oh Well, Beth you post too much and we cant keep up. Love ya!

Beth and Shilo said...

I would die if my employer banned blogging. I would be soo bored. It is the only thing that makes my days go by in this sloww time of Real Estate. If the industry EVER picks back up than you will see my posting start to die down!

BTW I love Chelsea! But I like Carrington more. They both are amazing. And I am shocked you even know their names or care. You probably just watch to see the girls dance around in their little outfits!! And I can't stand Gev. I hope he goes next week, I know he wont but he kinda bugs!!

Lindsay said...

Hi Lisa! I saw your blog through Beths. Your boys are so cute. I cannot believe you have three! It still cracks me up that you and Erik ended up together, next door neighbors all your life, who would have known?! Anyway, I would love to keep in touch. Here is our blog address - www.coryferguson.blogspot.com.

Beth and Shilo said...

Kay next post. You guys are horriable bloggers. I know you have tons to blog about too. How about starting with what you guys did for the 4th of July and posting some cute pics of my little nuggetts!!